Friday, June 11, 2010

The Zombie Queen



For some reason I have been loving up on the horror and goth items lately, more so than ever so I TPed on over to Rotten Toe and had myself a zombie shop-a-thon!


I was super excited about the stuff I found there, from clothes, skins, eyes to accessories! After giving myself a little zombie makeover I felt a world better and was ready to dance the night away at Le Cimetiere, the hottest spot for goths, vamps, zombies and other creatures of the night!



Style card:
Skin: Rotten Toe- Angie Glam- Makeup 1
Hair: Magika- Poof- Platinum (picked up at the Black & Blue Fair- 10L)
Eyes: Rotten Toe- Visions of Death
Dress/Stockings/Crown of Brains: Rotten Toe- Nekrotic Dress in Green
Shoes: Pixel Mode- Baby T's in Plain- Black (My shoe fetish of the moment, I love love love the quality of these shoes!)
Tattoos: Garden of Ku- Hummingbird

No comments:

Post a Comment