Sunday, June 6, 2010

Second Life Fashion Victim


From the creator:

Hai, my name's Pandora and I'm addicted to SL fashion. I'm an MM board slappin', fashion group addin', sale jumpin' fashionaholic!

Now that I've admitted my problem I've decided to use this blog as my very own creative outlet.
I enjoy the feeling of buying a new outfit, wearing it about, and feeling all shiny and new. I make myself over quite frequently and usually try to look different for every occasion.

So what exactly is this blog for? Well, it's to share the latest news about sales, fashion fairs, specialty fashion groups and any other bit of fashion news that comes my way. I'll also be posting photos with links of ensembles I've put together either for various events or specifically for this blog. Best of all, I love input and feedback. If you've got something fantastic to share with me, feel free to do so, I'd love to hear from you!

With all that being said, welcome to my blog and have a look around!
*hugs 'n' kisses*
-Love Pandora-

No comments:

Post a Comment